Looking for Patten Makers Photography? Just click the name and you will be transported accross!

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Day 8 - Chocolate and Raspberry Cupcakes

Raspberry and Chocolate cupcakes were on the agenda today. They had a lovely pink icing and ribena was included in the recipe.

Photographer's Notes: This was another reaosnably accidental photo. I had intended to use a red ramekin, fill it with raspberries, and place the cupcake on top. In the process of doing this I grabbed a glass to help me sort through the raspberries. I felt that the glass was more effective and the rest of the above idea took shape.

This image also includes a little bit of photoshopping. As it turned out the chocolate ended up with a strange green and yellow tinge to it. I had to darken it up and shift the colour slightly to get it looking right.

0 comments:

Post a Comment