Looking for Patten Makers Photography? Just click the name and you will be transported accross!

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Day 3 - Liquorice Allsort Cupcakes

Liquorice Allsorts Cupcakes set against our most allsorty cushion.

Photographers notes:
I'm not a Liquorice Allsorts fan myself so I don't really get these lollies. That being said they seem to be about colour and have that iconic black liquorice strip running through them. I put the remaining allsorts on a plate around Jess's sample cupcake - I liked the wedge that she had taken out of it. I grabbed a coloured cushion with a striped section running through it and put it in the background. I figured it was allsorts-y looking. While I did play with the cushiion a bit in photoshop afterwards to try and make it more allsortsy eventually I settled on the original image which is what you see here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment