Looking for Patten Makers Photography? Just click the name and you will be transported accross!

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Things people say to photographers


These were compiled by Joshua J Blake in video form. I have typed them out below to help people find them using google or to have an audio free giggle :)

You're a photographer, really?
Do you do photos?
Do you edit them too, like with airbrushing? Do you know what that is? Oh you do?
You know my cousin does photography, are you as good as she is?
I was checking out your photography portfolio online, you're really good. You should do this as your job, like professionally.
Wow you've got a really nice camera, is that yours?
That's a junky camera, where'd you get that? The thrift store?
Do you do headshots?
Do you Shoot Children? I mean like photos?
Do you shoot parties? Pets? Seniors? Weddings?
I would pay so much for you to do a photo shoot for me, how much do you charge? How much?
Oh, I thought because we were friends I wouldn't have to pay.
You're going to make me look good right?
Can you make me look younger?
I don't wanna look fat.
Do you do tfp?
Do you do time for friends?
Yeah time for friends, it's like when a model poses for a photographer to get free headshots, oh you've heard of it?
Hey can you do me a huge favour? You're like a photographer right? Cause I need headshots like, for free.
What's an f stop?
I saw this picture of this model once. She was like gorgeous, she had perfect hair, perfect teeth. her dress was all fitted and she was all skinny and thin... can you make me look like that?
Can you teach me like everything you know? I mean like everything. Oh don't worry I'm a really good listener... wait what?
I bet you could even make me look good.
Do you do graphic design as well or are you just a photographer?
I;'ve always wanted to model, can you make me a model? Do you have connections?
So what should I wear?
Do you use photoshop?
Is it too late to shoot that sunset photo we talked about? I know its set already but... you can't photoshop that in?
I'm sorry I'm late, I was still in bed.
I was stuck in traffic.
I was doing my hair.
I was tweeting.
I'm not very photogenic
Just so you know, I don't photograph well.
Am I going to get copies of all these?
I am relaxed.
My complexion is really bad do you fix acne?
Wait is there something in my teeth?
Cheeeeeese-Wait, hold on. Ok - Cheeeeese!
Oh can I look at that one? I don't want to look stupid.
I don't want to smile I don't even want to be here. My mothers making me do this.
Hold it right there or I'll shoot ya! Get it? Oh, you've heard that one before? I thought I made that up.
Ok I want a shot from this side, from this side, from this side, and maybe from the top and maybe from the bottom but only if its flattering.
I am smiling
Do you have any hairspray?
I wanna do this shot like, like one time I saw this model and she was kinda like...
I am posing naturally

2 comments:

  1. Lol Great video, I've heard 80% of those lines. Especially from little kids and Brides at weddings1

    ReplyDelete