Looking for Patten Makers Photography? Just click the name and you will be transported accross!

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Gear Homestead - Wedding Photos

I wanted to share some photos from a wedding I shot at Gear Homsetead in Porirua a while back.
These will make their official debut along with the new Patten Makers Photography website (being developed by The Techroom) later in the week.

While I am an Auckland based wedding photographer I do enjoy travelling to Wellington and I can provide wedding photography in Wellington if travel expenses are covered. At the time of writing this full day packages including travel costs come in at around $2200 depending on fluctuations in flight, rental car, and accomodation costs.



If you're looking for an Affordable Auckland Based Wedding Photographer for your wedding photos you can check out our wedding photography packages by clicking here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment