Looking for Patten Makers Photography? Just click the name and you will be transported accross!

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Iraq Oil Scam - Using the US withdrawal to the scammer's advantage

Here's an interesting spin on the Nigerian Prince scam. 


Dear Sir/Ma

I am a Sunni Arab and a member of a strategic committee in the oil industry in Iraq ; I write to seek your partnership in a lucrative oil business.

My ideal partner should be trustworthy, reliable and have the ability to operate a business in a western nation. You will not be required to travel to Iraq or to leave your country.

I seek your partnership because of an urgent need to move my family out of Iraq due to the deteriorating security situation due to sectarian violence and the strong prospect of a civil war as the  U.S. has finally pull out its troops.

To indicate your interest or request more details, please contact me by email:

Thank you,

Mohammed Othman
Email: mohammedothman_6@hotmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment