Looking for Patten Makers Photography? Just click the name and you will be transported accross!

Sunday, October 9, 2011

My favourite photo from my first wedding shoot

Over on the photobusinessforum one of the members asked us to share our favourite image from out first wedding. I thought it was a great idea so, in additiona to sharing it with them, I thought I would share it with you.



This was my favourite image because it was the one I had the strongest initial pre-imagining of and it was also the one that I was most convinced would not meet my original vision. In the end it worked out and I was stoked as.

4 comments:

  1. I love it too. It's a beautiful photo of sweet memories. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a really nice photo! :) I love the fact the the newlyweds are like two people who have escaped from their wedding reception and just spent the time with each other. :) The cardboard with the Just Married text is really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes it is nice, but... don't know why, but it makes me feel sad :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. It feels quiet to me, might that have something to do with it?

    ReplyDelete