Looking for Patten Makers Photography? Just click the name and you will be transported accross!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Cheap Wedding Challenge

Weddings are expensive things. Wedding photographers, Caterers, Celebrants, Venues, Transport, Wedding Favours, Photo Booths, Invitations. It's easy for things to get out of control.

How much is actually necessary? Is it possible to have a great wedding at low cost anymore? What do you really need? What don't you need? These are questioins that I'm interested in addressing in the year ahead.

2011 will be my year of the cheap wedding challenge. Can I create a wedding that looks more expensive that it is and can I get this wedding under a specific price point? I have a number in mind but there's a bit of research ahead of me first...

0 comments:

Post a Comment